School Year 2017/2018
Please note that all dates are inclusive
School Term Dates – 2017-2018
Inset Days for 2017 – 2018
Monday, 4th September 2017
Monday, 30th October 2017
Wednesday, 20th December 2017
Tuesday, 2nd January 2018
Monday, 16th April 2018
Monday, 4th June 2018
Below is a link to a great resource to encourage your children to read for pleasure and to share stories with all of the family. There are over 260 eBooks, which are tablet friendly and for many reading ages.
All you need to do to access these eBbooks is simply sign up to Oxford Owl by clicking on the ‘Join Us’ link.
KS2 ICT ESAFETY
Parenting in the Digital Age (PitDA) Presentation for Primary Schools
Useful websites for parents March 15
Our Organisation’s Vision:
To develop a sustainable, growing organisation that is based upon mutual partnership and shared values to ensure that all children within the Partnership get the best possible provision leading to the best possible educational and wider outcomes.
Our Organisation’s Values:
- ASPIRATION – having a culture of high aspirations and expectations for children, staff and the learning environment.
- POSITIVITY – having a growth, ‘can do’ mindset in all that we do.
- COURAGE – being prepared to take calculated risks in order to be innovative and bring about the best outcomes for children.
- COLLABORATION – working together to capitalise on our shared capacity whether this is resources or expertise in order to bring about best value for money and facilitate rapid school improvement and development.
- FULFILMENT – having a commitment to excellence and enjoyment that enables our children to develop a life-long love of learning and equips them with the knowledge, skills and attitudes that prepares them extremely well for their next stage of education.
- GROWTH – through our structures, systems and strategies to prepare and seize the opportunities to grow the Partnership so that more children benefit from excellent provision.
Key Organisation’s Principles:
- We will keep our children safe, secure and cared for;
- We will aim to provide first-rate teaching in all lessons and strive for excellence in everything that we do;
- We will ensure that high standards in English and Mathematics are at the heart of a broad and exciting curriculum;
- We will value children’s creativity and individuality, and listen attentively to their views, opinions and feelings;
- We will support children’s holistic development and work hard to overcome barriers and build their self-belief and self-confidence;
- We will ensure that children leave primary education ready, willing and able to successfully take the next step in their learning and the next step in their lives.
WORKING FOR CHANGE SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIP
The CHANGE Schools Partnership recognises that to provide the best educational outcomes for children, we need the best staff to do it. We therefore look for staff who are passionate about children meeting their potential and committed to providing the very best customer service to parents and children. As an organisation we are committed to providing our staff with the structured training and development in order to do a first class job and work towards their own personal career aspirations.
Vacancies are generally advertised via the Essex schools’ jobs website: www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk, where full details and an application form can be found.
Currently we have the following vacancies at Notley Green Primary School:
Catering Chef Job Description – Catering Chef Closing date: 31st March 2017
Local Business Manager Job Description – Local Business Manager Closing date: 21st April 2017
The CHANGE Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be expected to undertake enhanced DBS and other checks appropriate to the post in line with safer recruitment practice.
Please see below about some information re Returning Teachers:
CTSA Supporting returning teachers flier
What do members of our team say?
“It’s like being part of a big family”
“There is plenty of support and opportunity”
“I can’t imagine working anywhere else!”